Interior Water Damage

Water accident? Do you have damage to your home? Who do you call for cleanup from a broken pipe, water leak from the refrigerator, overflowing dishwasher or washing machine? PEI is the contractor to call for interior water damage. PEI will work with your insurance company, to solve your water issues in your house.
PEI serves customers in the Twin Cities metro and other larger cities in Minnesota. We also provide service to customers in western Wisconsin. Clean up company for a broken pipe that was frozen in the winter or overflowing appliances? The company to call for all of your water cleanup needs is PEI.